Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sandra Walker, Mar 17 2011 12:17PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Mauricio Kruchik Maternity Reflexology Training Program (CPD)

Maternity Reflexology CPD Workshop

There are just a few places left on the Mauricio (Moshe) Kruchik Maternity Reflexology Training Programme (MRTP)which will be running in London in April 2011 at the Active Birth Centre, Highgate, London.

MRTP PART I
Course: Reflexology in Pregnancy & Childbirth
Date: 29th April to 1st May 2011
Trainer: Mauricio (Moshe) Kruchik
President of the International Society of Maternity Reflexology (ISOMR)

FULL DETAILS OF COURSE CONTENT AND REQUIREMENTS ARE AVAILABLE AT:

The International Society of Maternity Reflexology's website: http://www.maternityreflexology.org

Moshe Kruchik's website: http://www.maternityreflexology.net

My website: www.puresoul.co.uk

Testimonials

"Very knowledgable lecturer, and instils more then knowledge and the practicals were excellent, If you are thinking of doing a maternity reflexology course, then this is the one for you".
Julie Foley; Reflexologist, Kildare, Ireland

“The course is fabulous, the principals can be applied in more cases than solely maternity, it is so worthwhile. It was fun, informative, gave me a huge confidence and deepened my belief in Reflexology.”
Rita Duffy, Offaly, Ireland

If you are interested in attending this course please email sandra@puresoul.co.uk for a copy of the MRTP and a registration form. Course places are limited so don't delay, deposit payments are due by the 18th March 2011, after this date the full course fees are payable on booking.

Please feel free to contact me at any time, my mobile number is 07821 625 754, if I do not answer please leave a message and I will get back to you.

Sandra Walker MAR, MISOMR
Qualified Maternity Reflexologist

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events