Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Keith A. Meager, Mar 18 2011 12:01PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

REVISED MEETING DATES FOR EXETER TORBAY AND MID DEVON DISTRICTS 2011

Dear Members,
Following recommendations from the CThA that network groups meet approximately 5 times annually, your committee have agreed a revised meeting schedule for the current year. Kindly note the following dates for your diaries:-
March 2011 - No Meeting
April 2011 - No Meeting
May 2011 - Wednesday 18th May. St. Sidwell Centre, Exeter from 7.00.pm.
June 2011 - Wednesday 15th June. St. Sidwell Centre, Exeter from 7.00.pm.
July 2011 - Wednesday 13th July. St. Sidwell Centre, Exeter from 7.00.pm.
August 2011 - Summer Recess. No Meeting.
Sept 2011 - Summer Recess. No Meeting.
Oct 2011 - Wednesday 5th Oct. St. Sidwell Centre, Exeter from 7.00.pm.
Nov 2011 - Wednesday 2nd Nov. St. Sidwell Centre, Exeter from 7.00.pm.
From the above you will note that our next meeting will now take place in MAY.
We are not proposing to have a visiting speaker at this meeting. Instead we are planning to offer an inter-active meeting where we will be discussing issues affecting all therapists such as how we market ourselves, the use of publicity material and the media, continued professional development and the application of codes of practice by therapists.
The evening will be designed to be both informative, educational and above all, fun without being frivolous. It is also proposed to produce a detailed set of notes of the evening’s proceedings which can be published for the information and future use of all members.
I do hope too that those of you from the former Mid Devon Group will feel most welcome to join us in Exeter. Those of you who have already joined us have truly added to group and I thank you for making the journey and for your contributions. I know it’s a long way to come, but maybe you could consider car sharing as a way to attend. It will be well worth it.
I will publish more detail of how the evening will run a little nearer the time.
Looking forward to seeing you all in May.
In light & peace,
Keith Meager. Co-Ordinator. (personal email:- enquiries@reiki-journey.co.uk.
Mob:- 07738 197606.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events