Posted Mar 20 2011 1:25PM
Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
I have just qualified as a massaeuse by gaining an ITEC Diploma.
How do I go about getting insurance?
Apr 7 2011 4:53PM
If you go to www.ctha.com you will find a list of qualification that we accept for membership. If your qualifications match the range we have available, you can then download an application form and fill it in with a payment of £58 for membership. You will also need to send us copies of your qualifications to:
2nd Floor Chiswick Gate,
598-608 Chiswick High Road
If you wish to take out insurance with our insurance broker Holistic Insurance Services, you will also need to put in the appropriate payment to them. If you have your own insurance, please send us a copy of the schedule with a minimum of £2 million indemnity policy.
Advantages of CThA membership:
• Discounted insurance with Holistic Insurance Services
• Professional recognition
• Subscription to Embody - our quarterly industry magazine
• Free listing on embodyforyou.com
• Local groups in your area
• Promotional Opportunities
• Access to approved courses
• Professional help and advice from a team of experts
• Free 24 hour legal hotline
I hope this helps.