Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, Mar 22 2011 12:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Volunteer & Work Placement Opportunities at Hands Inc

Volunteering gives people the opportunity to build skills, gain confidence or make a valuable contribution to the community. At Hands Inc we feel this should be a two way exchange you give something and we give something back.

We offer work placement and volunteering opportunities to therapists who are either completing training or have experience in complementary therapies.

We offer clinical supervision to ensure professional development, quality of care and delivery. There may also be other training opportunities. If you are from an educational organisation and want to discuss placement opportunities for your students please contact us.

Where already qualified volunteers will need to provide evidence of professional qualifications, membership certificate to a governing body, and professional insurance. If currently training students insurance will be needed.

Why not give it a go and help make a difference.

Commitment Required:
• Half day or Full day. Minimum commitment of 6 months
• Attend monthly clinical supervision session

About Hands Inc
Hands Inc is a not for profit organisation, our mission is to inspire and improve health & wellbeing. We do this by providing a range of complementary therapies, art therapy and health awareness workshops.
We have a commitment and working ethos to directly improve the quality of life for those most in need, most prone to experience discrimination, social isolation, illness, disability and those with a multitude of problems that ultimately affect their emotional, physical and mental well being.

Contact us on:
office@handsinc.co.uk
0203 051 8626
Michelle Callan
Apr 1 2011 11:40AM
Hello,

My name is Michelle and I am interested in doing some voluntary work.
Where do you base yourelves?

Michelle Callan.
Shirley Elder
Apr 5 2011 11:55AM
Hello, I am intested in becoming a volunteer,I have recently qualified in Holistic massage through ITEC and received my diploma in Anatomy and Physiology. I live in Pitsea, where are you based.

Thankyou
CThA Administrator
Apr 7 2011 9:12AM
Hello Michelle and Shirley,

You will need to contact Hands Inc directly if you wish to find out more about the position as we have placed the advert on their behalf.

Kind Regards,

Zara

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities