Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sonia Barzey, Mar 29 2011 1:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

NEW DATES & NEW INFO :- CPD Study Day: Hygiene, Infection Prevention and Infection Control for CAMs

Hello All

The CThA approved CPD course 'Hygiene, Infection Prevention and Infection Control' is back with new dates, a new price and with an option for those who are unable to attend.

New Dates for 2011:

- Thursday 26th May
- Wednesday 27th July
- Thursday 29th September
- Wednesday 9th November

There maximum course places are 10 per course and bookings are on a first come first served basis.
All courses take place in Ipswich, Suffolk.

The new course price for CThA members is just £55 and includes course handouts and a certificate of attendance. Lunch and refreshments are free. The only pre-requisite is that you must be a registered complementary or alternative therapist. The course is approved to award 5 CPD credits for CThA members.

If you are unable to attend the course in Ipswich, the course notes are available for you to buy for your own private reading/study for just £30.

For more information on course content and to download a booking form visit my website: www.orwellreflexology.co.uk/cpd. You can also telephone me on 01473 430534 or text/phone me on 07905 742927.

Please note, my site is currently being updated, so some info might not be uploaded yet however all information will be fully available from 5th April.

Sonia

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events