Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
l'm interested on getting the insurance, as l do wanna start my career as a massage therapist! l've got certificates in: holitic massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, thai massage and for the time being I'm doing a sports massage course...
If I join the CThA today, do I get the insurance as well, that covers all the courses I've done? and is it all for under 100£ ?
thanks for your help,lu
Apr 7 2011 1:44PM
|Advantages of CThA membership:
• Discounted insurance with Holistic Insurance Services
• Professional recognition
• Subscription to Embody - our quarterly industry magazine
• Free listing on embodyforyou.com
• Local groups in your area
• Promotional Opportunities
• Access to approved courses
• Professional help and advice from a team of experts
• Free 24 hour legal hotline
If you go to www.ctha.com you will find a list of qualification that we accept for membership. If your qualifications match the range we have available, you can then download an application form and fill it in with a payment of £58 for membership. You will also need to send us copies of your qualifications to:
2nd Floor Chiswick Gate,
598-608 Chiswick High Road
If you wish to take out insurance with our insurance broker Holistic Insurance Services, you will also need to put in the appropriate payment to them. If you have your own insurance, please send us a copy of the schedule with a minimum of £2 million indemnity policy.