Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Clare Jansen, Apr 16 2011 10:15AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Calling all freelance therapists interested in regular shift work! Treatment room in Woolwich, SE18

Sick of never knowing when your next massage booking is going to come in?

Looking for regular guaranteed income?

Well look no further!

We are looking for a friendly and professional massage therapist(s) to cover regular some or all of our shifts on alternate Saturdays from 12-6pm, every Sunday from 2pm - 6pm and Wednesday evenings from 7-9pm at our lovely treatment room based in a grade II listed building. We are based in the historic Royal Arsenal development, Woolwich, SE18 within easy reach of train/DLR/bus and with ample car parking.

Experience and confidence in carrying out high quality Swedish/Holistic AND Deep Tissue massage essential. Experience in other forms of massage including Hot Stone, Pregnancy, Indian Head massage would be an advantage. Must be fully insured and ideally a member of CThA.

Candidates must display excellent client care and have ability to work in a proactive manner as the role is unsupervised.

Visit our website for more information us at www.body-workshop.com.

Good hourly rate of pay offered. Please apply via email to info@body-workshop.com with a current CV.
Rebecca Howitt
Aug 8 2011 2:23PM
Dear Claire

I have recently qualified and very ego to start work i have insurance in place and i am also a member of the CTHA. I have also signed up for indian head massage and deep tissue. I am looking for a opportunity in my local area.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

Rebecca

Contact 07870393226
Clare Jansen
Aug 8 2011 2:29PM
Hi Rebecca

Thanks for your interest. Please can you send me a copy of your CV to info@body-workshop.com.

Kind regards
Clare
Sonia Williams
Aug 20 2011 1:05AM
Dear Claire

My name is Sonia Williams, I would like to know if you have any more vacancies similar to that posted in June of this year. I am fully qualified,insured and also a CTha member. I have been practicing my massage work on and off for the last five year, this involved private work from home and most recently I have being doing 3 hour work, one evening a week from a rented room at the local female only gym. This has been benficial to me in the sense that I am able to do work I enjoy, however I have discovered it is not sufficient time for me, and their are other therapist working on the other evenings. the Saturday and Sunday hours you are offering are ideal if still on offer. I am qualified in Holistic massage, Sports/Deep tissue,Indian Head massage,Hot Stone therapy, and, "NO HANDS" technique, Chair(back)massage 10/20/30 mins.

I am eager to find a place where I can put all these bodywork skills to full use.

I live in Sydenham and have my own transport so travelling would not be a problem.

Please let me know, if you will be interested.

Sonia
Sonia Williams
Aug 20 2011 1:16AM
Sonia Williams

Contact detail: ionieseptember@aol.com
Clare Jansen
Aug 26 2011 8:14AM
Hi Sonia

I emailed you on the email below. Please let me know if you are still interested in working. We are currently hiring for alternate Sunday shift from 2 - 6pm and also a freelance therapist for ad-hoc bookings.

Best wishes
Clare

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities