Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Richard Tyler, Mar 1 2006 10:58AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Network Marketing!

Anyone interested in network marketing? See my website for details on one company fast becomming the most successful network marketing company in the world. They are new to the Uk so big opportunity is available. www.richexperience.mynuskin.com

A thought for the day: Would you rather have 100% of your own effort or 1% of one Hundred peoples efforts?

Its worth a look!
Jason Briers
May 1 2006 7:43PM
Hi Richard
Thanks! Will take a look.

Regards

Jason Briers
Richard Tyler
May 2 2006 1:39PM
Hi Jason the best thing to do is to listen to the business presentation on my web site on the left side of the home page. once you have seen this, I can offer you an invitation to a meeting this month. let me know what info you want. This is a really exciting way to change peoples lives for the good. A great way build a passive income on the side of your already running business.
Gillian Kenyon
Sep 15 2007 12:24PM
The H Club really can offer a Marketing opportunity - we welcome all wellbeing practitioners who can use our network to share corporate work and private client opportunities!

The H Club is built of a registered membership of independent practitioners. It is a virtual Health Club !. It assists member practitioners to enhance their business opportunities and expertise in Therapies, Fitness, Nutrition, Stress and Lifestyle practices with meetings, talks, demonstrations, micro-experiences, CPD and helps them to promote their treatments to clients.

We are a club of wellbeing practitioners,
formed for wellbeing practitioners
and run by wellbeing practitioners

NEW CLIENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU

The H Club actively markets the services of all participating members who ask to be included in our promotional programmes. These include targeted leafletting campaigns, attendance at exhibitions and shows where we promote our member’s products and services, e-mail promotions, internet and web-directory promotions, events participation.

We also actively prepare press releases and editorial to promote The H Club as the premier co-operative of professional independent therapies and well-being practitioners in the country.

Through its reputation for quality practitioners, The H Club generates numerous enquiries from the public and passes contact details to appropriately qualified and located member practitioners as requested by prospective clients.

The H Club also has a number of marketing organisations who have approached us and with whom we have agreements whereby they help us generate new client opportunities.

Unlike Richard's opportunity where he is inviting practitioners to sell products for him, we actually help members to promote themselves and their fellow practitioners, their services and to share client opportunities that arise across the country.

We are a network of co-operation, a coalition of practitioners who help each other in developing client opportunities. To find out more about us, contact: TheHClub@Hotmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events