Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Robert Craig, May 5 2011 10:17AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Grow your Business Organically

Hi Colleagues,

Many of us are looking for new ways to grow our business. I recently joined Neal's Yard Remedies (NYROrganic) as an Independent Consultant (Reseller) and now have complete confidence in recommending NYROrganic, natural, and ethical health and beauty products to my clients.

NYROrganic offer you a 25% discount when you join as an Independent Consultant. You can use NYROrganic products in your treatments; sell them to your clients; and promote them at home parties to generate new sales and client contacts.

Why use NYROrganic products for your client treatments?

• Access to premium quality natural organic products from a UK manufacturer
• Additional income through product sales
• Sustain the customer experience and relationship between treatments
• Association with an award-winning and internationally recognised brand, known for its ethics and
manufacturing values

Other advantages

• Immediate 25% discount, with no minium order requirements (discount up to 40% depending on volume)
• Convenient online ordering
• Free product training
• Personalised branded website, where your customers can order direct from you (can be linked to your
existing site)
• Branded marketing materials, such as catalogues and posters for display in your treatment rooms
• No exclusivity contract in therapy sessions: you can continue to use other products if you wish (although
home demonstrations and parties must be held exclusively using NYROrganic)
• Low cost starter kit worth over £200 (just £95 including VAT and delivery)

For more information please visit www.trustorganics.co.uk or feel free to drop me a message.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events