Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Giuseppe Tomaselli, Jul 1 2011 10:28PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

North Kent and South East London Meeting Friday 22nd of July 2011

Dear Members,

The next North Kent and South East London Meeting is confirmed for Friday the 22nd of July from 19.00 till 21.00.

The meeting is at The Children of Christ coffee shop the address is 112 Bellegrove Road Welling Kent DA16 3QD. Please note that the car navigation system will take you much further down the road. The shop is at the corner with Ruskin Avenue by a zebra crossing. You can park on surrounding streets.

The speakers will be

Rangit Gill – he is an account and auditor with many years of experience on taxations and should be able to answer all of your tax queries from what can you claim against expenses to what type of business should you be or if to be registered for VAT and so on.

Andy from Songbirds natural – he will be presenting his products, which are used by many therapists with great results, and will answer any question on their suitability for aromatherapy and other treatments.

Looking forward to seeing you all and please remember to let me know if you are able to attend or not. Also, remember that our meetings are open to members from other areas and not CThA members.

As always, you will be entitled to two CPD points.

Best regards,

Giuseppe

CThA Area Coordinator

North Kent and South East London

Karen Proctor
Jul 2 2011 12:27PM
Hi Giuseppe,

Just a quick hello to let you know I would be interested in attending this event. I currently working as a self-employed massage therapist so this could quite informative.

Best wishes - Karen Proctor
Adelina Maria Rebelo Ventura
Jul 8 2011 2:20PM
Hi, for some reason I thought the meeting was going to be on the 8th of July! Unfortunately I will not be able to attend as Ill be on Holiday. What a shame, I was looking forward to that meeting as I need to do my tax return and have many questions.

Take Care

Adelina Ventura
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Jul 8 2011 4:02PM
Dear Adelina,
You are correct, it should have been on the 8th but, unfortunately, it had to be moved.
You should have received an e-mail about it. Please let me know if this is not the case.
You can send me an e-mail with the questions you would like to ska and I will do so on your behalf.
I will be publishing all of the answers on this forum.
Best regards,

Giuseppe
Adelina Maria Rebelo Ventura
Jul 8 2011 5:21PM
Hi, Thank you for your propt reply. Im a mobile therapist and i use my car mainly for my work as a therapist, would i be able to claim expences and how much? The same goes for washing towels electricity etc...

Adelina
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Jul 21 2011 12:10PM
Dear Members,

Just a reminder of the meeting we will have tomorrow from 19.00 till 21.00 at The Children of Christ coffee shop the address is 112 Bellegrove Road Welling Kent DA16 3QD. Please note that the satellite navigation system will take you to the incorrect postal code address further down the road.

As already mentioned, you will have the opportunity of having many of your accountancy queries answered by a highly qualified accountant and auditor and to sample and purchase at a favourable price Tui balms and waxes (they may also be a free sample to take home).

In addition, we will discuss what we want from our CThA future meetings and the way forward, and also what we want from the CThA and what it is already offering.

As it is a very important meeting for the North Kent and South East London Group, I would be grateful if as many of you as possible will take part.

Please remember that our meetings are open to ALL therapists including students, non CThA members and members from other areas.

Best regards,

Giuseppe

Giuseppe Tomaselli

Area co-ordinator

North Kent and South East London

Michelle McFarlane
Jul 21 2011 12:28PM
Hi Giuseppe,

Yes, I will be able to attend the meeting on 22nd July.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Kind regards,

Michelle McFarlane

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub