Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Jul 17 2011 4:02PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Fantastic end to a fantastic year and hot meeting news!

The CThA South West London group ended our 1st year in style with a fantastic turnout for an evening on NLP with the highly knowledgable Alan Sellers. A huge thank you to Alan for giving up his time to be with us.

I am really greatful to everyone that has attended meetings, for making my first year as your co-ordinator such a rewarding and pleasureable experience. It's been great getting to know you all and I feel we have created a fantastic forum for ongoing learning, sharing and support.

The next meeting will take place on Sunday September 18th at the Vitality Centre, SW18 from 6.30-8.30pm
I am thrilled that the well known Glenda Taylor will be talking about Organic skin care.

Glenda Taylor is founder of Balm Balm 100% Organic Skincare. She is an aromatherapist, perfumer and natural formulation consultant. Vogue Magazine declared her to be one of the U.K.s leading aromatherapists and Woman & Home magazine, as well as many other magazines regularly use her as their aromatherapy consultant and natural skincare guru. Glenda has written two books and created products for companies such as Lil-Lets, TIGI, Lexus, Arcadia, Little Me Baby Organics and Floracology as well creating bespoke perfumes for Royalty and celebrities.
Having previously been a professional dancer, she has a keen interest in all areas of natural health and believes that Aromatherapy is one of the easiest and most rewarding ways of incorporating holistic remedies into your life to promote a healthy mind & body.

Please put this date in your diary and get ready for a fantastic meeting!

Meanwhile have a great summer break and do contact me with any questions, ideas or just for a chat!

Happy Holidays!
Annalisa 07790022128
south-west-london@ctha.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London