Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Helen Vallely, Aug 22 2011 7:25PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

No hands massage

TRANSFORMING TOUCH is now the UK’s most popular Advanced Massage course. Go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiGWaNZqrkY to see our exciting new trailer for this 3-day course

Every year my TRANSFORMING TOUCH courses get fully booked almost immediately. This happens for one simple reason: Everything I teach on this course is proven to be clinically effective.

Do you want to:

Protect Your Body, Improve Your Health and FEEL INSPIRED every time you Massage?
Take your Bodywork to a new level of Depth and Power – giving your clients a “Wow!” every time?
Discover how to use PROVEN business building tools to INCREASE YOUR INCOME?
Be part of a bodywork family committed to HELPING EACH OTHER build successful businesses right across the UK?

Over three thousand Massage therapists in the UK and abroad are now attracting new clients because NO HANDS has become synonymous with deep, safe and effective Bodywork.

STOP PRESS: SAVE £200 and book TRANSFORMING TOUCH before the end of August. Instead of the full price of £399+VAT you can qualify for the Early Bird price of just £199 +VAT !

PLUS

Early Birds instantly qualify for over £100 worth of books and ebooks (including the industry's most downloaded ebook: Protect Your Career and the complete NO HANDS Trilogy!) I can only keep this Early Bird offer open until August 31st – so book now to avoid disappointment!

You can book through our webshop at any time (www.nohandsmassage.com) or by calling 01422 843777 during office hours.

TRANSFORMING TOUCH – Protecting You and Your Bodywork Career

Again and again the statistics speak for themselves – 60-70% of Massage Practitioners are carrying a work-related injury, and that’s not including all the people who have already had to give up! I would dearly love to make sure you never have to feel the shooting pains I had up my arms or that sense of despair at seeing another client. At TRANSFORMING TOUCH I share with you everything you need to know to protect your Bodywork Career FOR LIFE - with the added benefit that NO HANDS Practitioners report increased levels of flexibility, health and energy…themselves!

You can book through our webshop at any time (www.nohandsmassage.com) or by calling 01422 843777 during office hours.

TRANSFORMING TOUCH – Increasing your Potency

The client is the most important person in any Bodywork session. As I was developing NO HANDS I knew any new stroke I introduced would have to be more powerful than it’s Swedish Massage equivalent. The end result is a repertoire of OVER 100 strokes which are an absolute pleasure to give and which leave clients with an experience much more powerful than their usual Swedish rub-down. The proof is in the pudding – or in our case, the confidential feedback form system clients use to let us know how their session was. The praise is superlative and the biggest change to the treatment asked for by these clients? “I wish it could just go on and on and on…!”

TRANSFORMING TOUCH – Building A Practice That Pays the Bills, every month of the year

Having developed the NO HANDS approach that can protect Bodyworkers and let them keep Massaging as long as they wanted, I realised I could help Massage therapists even further... Practitioners using my practice-building 'VORTEX SYSTEM' now have clients booked up months in advance with payment for their sessions coming straight into their account regularly each month – and that includes the traditionally quiet months of summer and the beginning of the year! If you’re serious about earning a living doing something you love and are fed up of the “marketing experts” telling you what to do, the NO HANDS Business Building approach is for you. By a successful therapist, for successful therapists.

TRANSFORMING TOUCH – The new paradigm of Support

The majority of Massage Practitioners work independently or in small clinics where they may meet one or two other practitioners. With NO HANDS you can join a UK wide community of Practitioners working together to build each other's business. How do you like the idea of 500 therapists all following the new paradigm of the 21st Century - COMMUNITY. NO HANDS therapists are building each other's business through the most powerful Massage 'cross-referral' system the UK has ever seen . Being a Massage Practitioner is often a lonely profession – with NO HANDS it doesn’t need to be.

TRANSFORMING TOUCH – across the UK

I’ve included the full list of dates and venues you can get booked in for below – with more locations I’m doing everything I can to bring this course closer to you and hopefully reduce your travelling. I will do everything in my power to help get safe, powerful, zero-strain touch out there and that’s why we’ve upped our venues so dramatically!

Autumn 2011

Glasgow October 14th – 16th

Brighton November 4th – 6th

Exeter November 18th – 20th

Spring 2012

Birmingham January 20th – 22nd

Cardiff February 3rd – 5th

Liverpool February 10th – 12th

Bradford February 17th – 19th

Newcastle upon Tyne March 2nd – 4th

Bracknell (nr London) March 9th – 11th

Falmouth (Cornwall) March 14th – 16th

Edinburgh March 23rd - 25 th

The ‘Early Bird’ offer is only available until the end of August – as long as there are still places available! Year on year the bookings have flooded in as soon as the dates are announced and if you want to secure your place, along with your copy of my Protect Your Career ebook plus the NO HANDS Trilogy – book now!

Regards

Gerry Pyves

If you no longer wish to received from emails from the NO HANDS Massage Company, please email us at unsubscribe@nohandsmassage.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Teesside