Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ronit Gerber, Sep 2 2011 7:49PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Our Next Meeting - Sunday 4th September 2011 - 'Making Social Media Work For Your Practice'

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe that our next meeting has come around so quickly.

I am excited and looking forward to seeing everyone again this Sunday (4th Sept) at 11, and hope we will have some new faces to welcome to the group as well.

A newsletter was supposed to go out to everyone in August with details about the topic and guest for the upcoming meeting - mine hasn't arrived yet so I'm posting details here and hope you can join us.
(Please let others practitioners know about it as well, the more the merrier.)

This week we will be delving into the wonderful world of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc) with an extremely entertaining speaker, Chet Thaker. Chet will help us explore how we can use social media to market our practices on-line. I have seen Chet speak about other topics and he is excellent. Having met with him to discuss requirements for our meeting I can honestly say that we are in for an informative and very beneficial session.

DETAILS OF THE MEETING ARE AS FOLLOWS:
DATE: Sunday, 4th September 2011
TIME: 11-1pm
VENUE: The Natural Gateway Clinic, 121 Theobald Street, Borehamwood, WD6 1RE

(PLEASE NOTE: There is a small contribution of £3 to cover the costs of room hire and refreshments).

Please confirm your attendance by emailing me at: ronit.gerber@sky.com or by phone or text on: 07983 551 070.
I am sure all who were at our first meeting agree that our South Herts Group has a wonderful mix of inspiring practitioners who are clearly dedicated to offering excellent care to their clients and unwavering support to one other and I am excited about what lies ahead for us all.

I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

With Warm Wishes

Ronit
Local Group Co-ordinator, South Herts

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire