Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Crow, May 5 2006 8:17AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Therapists needed for this fundraiser- info below! If you have any items for sale they are happy for you to bring them along- but any taster treatments will be offered for free. It is mostly chatting to people about your particular therapy and offering 5 min tasters- nothing too strenuous! Do pass along!

Please respond to Clair ASAP!

Hope to see you there,
Rachael xxx

http://angel-healing.co.uk http://angel-healing.tripod.com

Marie Curie Health and Wellbeing Day

Clifton Pavilion, Bristol Zoo Gardens, Monday 22nd May 2006

Marie Curie Cancer Care are inviting supporters in the Bristol area to join us for a Health and Wellbeing Day on Monday 22nd May at Clifton Pavilion, Bristol Zoo Gardens. The event, which consists of two sessions, will give our supporters the chance to find out more about complementary therapies with talks and 'hands-on' demonstrations by local therapists. Guest speakers will include one of our Marie Curie Nurses and the local Fundraising Manager. There will also be information on the day about how guests can support Marie Curie Cancer Care in a special way through a gift in their Will.

The reason I am writing to you is that we are looking for a variety of complementary therapists to join us on the day. The event is split into two sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. We are hoping to have around 80 attendees at each session. I hope that you would consider joining us for the day.

The morning session starts at 10am and the afternoon session at 1pm. I would ask that therapists arrive 45 minutes before the event to set up their tables. Therapists should have their own public liability insurance, copies of which they must provide to us in advance of the event. It is free for both therapists and supporters to attend.

I could also offer you the chance to promote your business on the day by distributing your business cards and leaflets to our supporters. Tea, coffee and light refreshments will be served.

I do hope that you will be interested in attending and supporting the work of Marie Curie Cancer Care in this way and would be most grateful if you were able to let me know as soon as possible whether or not you can attend. My direct line is 01179 247275 and my e-mail is clair.cusack@mariecurie.org.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes

Clair Cusack

Community Fundraising Manager, Bristol and Wiltshire

Clair Cusack

Community Fundraising Manager

Marie Curie Cancer Care

101 North Road

St Andrew's

Bristol

BS6 5AQ

Work: 0117 9247275