Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Kelly Dawson, Sep 12 2011 6:19PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

GUILDFORD, SURREY CThA MEETING, TUES 20th SEPT, 7-9PM. IT'S GOING TO BE INTERESTING...

Hello,
Hope everyone is well & enjoyed the bank holiday.
Just over a week to go until our 1st meeting of the new term and I just can’t wait! I am looking forward to meeting you all and introducing you to our guest speaker Lesley McCall who is extremely passionate about her work as a NLP Practitioner and Hypnotherapist.
I met Lesley a few weeks ago for coffee and after talking about what she has in store for us I am very excited, especially as she will be demonstrating her Life and Business skills with the 10 Step Programme – a great tool to kick start your business into action & achieve those goals. It will leave you feeling motivated with the confidence to take the next steps.

The evening will be fun, interesting, informative and a great way to network with local therapists.
It will be on Tuesday 20th September from 7-9pm at…
Guildford Methodist Church
Wharf Road
Guildford
GU1 4RP

There is free parking with no parking restrictions after 6.30pm and if need be we can use the Dapdune House Surgery car park too, a 30 second walk from the Church.
The nearest train station is Guildford and it’s about 5-6mins from the Church.

There is a small charge of £3 for the evening. There will also be a selection of tea, coffee, juices, biscuits and homemade cake.
Each meeting is worth 2 CPD points.

Non-members are welcome too, great opportunity to get your friends and family involved.

If you get a chance it would be great if you could let me know if you are attending either via email surrey@ctha.com or on 07930 208 064.

Have a great week and see you all soon.

Best wishes,
Kelly

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London