Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Giuseppe Tomaselli, Sep 25 2011 6:35PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Various Courses In Bexley area

Sorry, I forgot the TOPIC in the previous posting. So here it is again.

Dear Members,

Could you please let me know who is interested in attending Bexley Adult Education Centre to do courses/diploma courses on the following therapies?
Aromatherapy; Hopi hear candle, Sport Massage, Manual Lymphodrainage Massage.

At the last meeting, many of you complained that these courses had been cancelled although you believed there was enough number of students.

I have spoken to one of the tutors and I have been informed that the minimum number is 10 students per course.

If I receive enough replies per course, the tutors will be asking for these courses to be reinstated in January. Some courses require one full academic year, however, it may be possible to add more Saturdays to the normal schedule so to arrive to the correct number of lessons.
Costs should remain as previously advertised.

I must have a reply as soon as possible so that this can be organised on time and all those interest have another chance to do this courses.

You can contact me on my mobile 0772 687 9506, or reply to this e-mail or e-mail me on gt@sportmassagetherapy.net.

Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Best regards,

Giuseppe
CThA Area Coordinator
North Kent and South East London
Dear Members,

Kham Ip
Sep 26 2011 10:13AM
Hi,

I am also interested in Sports Massage courses.
Can you advise what dates and times are availaible? I would like to do weekends or evening schedule.
Also the price too.

Thanks
Kham Ip
Green Massage
Janet Whitehead
Sep 26 2011 10:06PM
Hi

Yes I would be interested in sports massage if it were to run jan

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub