Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ronit Gerber, Nov 8 2011 11:08PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South Herts Meeting - Sunday 13th November 2011

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd send out a quick reminder about our next meeting, this coming Sunday, 13th November 2011, from 11am - 1pm at The Natural Gateway Clinic, 121 Theobald Street, Borehamwood, WD6 1RE.

Our topic for the meeting, is Marketing, PR and Advertising. So come along ready to share your ideas, stories and top tips.

We will also spend lots of time this week networking and getting to know one another as between us we have a wonderfully diverse range of skills and experience.

Please feel free to invite other members (and non-members) to the meeting - the more the merrier!

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

With Warm Wishes,
Ronit
Debra L Gold
Nov 9 2011 10:21AM
Hi Ronit
would love to be there but have another module of my acupuncture course this weekend. Is it possible to have dates for 2012 and then I can schedule into my diary? I know that may be a big ask for some people but already have 2012 acupuncture modules in dairy plus this is a clinic morning for me so really need to plan ahead.
Think the topic sounds great - just what we all need so hope it goes well

Best wishes Debra Gold
Amatsu Practitioner
Ronit Gerber
Nov 9 2011 3:31PM
Hi Debra,

We will miss you at the meeting this week but, as you said, this is a hot topic so I'm pretty sure we will cover it again in the future (in one way or another).

One of the things on the agenda is to set dates for our meetings in 2012 so as soon as those are agreed, I will post them.

In the meantime, wishing you the best of luck with your studies this weekend.

Take care,
R

Debra L Gold
Nov 9 2011 3:49PM
Thank you

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire