Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Giuseppe Tomaselli, Nov 27 2011 7:24PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Termination of Position of Area Coordinator

Dear Members,

I regret to inform you that, due to my various businesses requiring a great amount of my time, I will no longer be able to continue as area coordinator for North Kent and South East London.

It has been a pleasure to occupy this position and I am grateful to the CThA to have given me the opportunity to meet and to offer my support to so many of you.

Certainly, I have gained much from the experience and I can heartily recommend it to anyone.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance as a fellow member and I hope to see as many of you as possible at our Christmas dinner this Saturday the 3rd of December.

My contact details are gt@sportmassagetherapy.net or giuseppe@gtwines.co.uk; mobile 0772 687 9506

I will continue to offer you a discount on any wine you order on my web site, www,gtwines.co.uk, and I hope to be able to organise another self defence class next year.

I hope that there will be a new coordinator appointed soon and I look forward to meet him/her at our next area meeting.

Best regards,

Giuseppe
Lesley Woollard
Nov 27 2011 8:07PM
Sorry to hear that Giuseppe but I certainly understand that there are not enough hours in the day. Well done for setting up a group for our area as it was much needed. Good luck in the future and good luck to the person who takes over from you. Lesley x
Tania Waller
Nov 27 2011 8:38PM
A big thank you for all you have done to set up this area group Guiseppe, it is a thriving group that has been set up in a short space of time thanks to your drive and energy. With all good wishes for the future success of your businesses.
Janet Whitehead
Nov 27 2011 9:35PM
Hello Giuseppe

Although I have been to very few meetings you have done an amazing job and put in many hours. Sadly I have recently been busy with Mum who is unwell but hope to make your last meeting. Good luck for the future janx
Yvonne Webb
Nov 28 2011 11:21AM
Hello G

You mentioned this at the last meeting and explained about your lack of time. I too am very sad that you are stepping down. Thanks for everything you have achieved.

I wish you well and NAMESTE.
Brenda Moses
Nov 28 2011 6:53PM
Hi Giuseppe,

It was a pleasure to meet you at the last meeting.

For me the meeting was a great help especially with marketing and advice on other routes to gain more clients.

At the meeting you did announce your intention, and myself and other members respect your decision and
wish you lots of luck with your other endeavours.

Kind regards
Brenda Moses

Urvashi Patel
Nov 29 2011 10:40AM
Hi Giuseppe,
Sorry to hear you are leaving but thank you for your advice and motivation. Hoping to see you at a self defence class soon
Regards
Vash

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub