Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Suan-Lee Clynick, Dec 20 2011 7:13PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Central & North London Group. Tuesday, 24th Jan 2012, 7-9 pm. MARKETING YOUR THERAPY BUSINESS

Dear Therapists,

Seasonal greetings and I hope you have the opportunity to get yourself rested, refreshed and revitalized ready to face the challenges of 2012.

We thank Liz Xerri for her Acupoint Massage talk. We all had a great time practicing strokes on each other. I believe her workshop is filling up fast. More information on https://sites.google.com/site/wwwlizxerriacumassagecouk/

If your intention for the new year is to increase your client base, do please come to our “Marketing your Therapy Business” talk.

DATE: Tuesday, 24th January 2012
TIME: 7 – 9 pm
VENUE: Lecture Room
Little Venice Sports Centre
10 Crompton Street
London W2 1ND
Tel: 020 7641 5111
(nearest tube station: Edgware Road
Buses: 6, 16, 98, 332, 414 – Orchardson Road Stop)

TITLE: Marketing Your Therapy Business
SPEAKER: Annalisa Zisman

As your Regional co coordinator for Greater London I am very excited about coming to speak on 24th January 2012.

The evening will look at top marketing tips to gain more clients, increase your revenue and to help make 2012 your best year yet. The talk will give you practical tools to take away and help in what is a very difficult economic climate. Get ready for an evening of ideas inspiration and proven business development strategies.

As well as her role within the CTHA Annalisa has been a sought after therapist for 21 years with a fully booked practise for all that time. She is also the Managing Director of Inspire Massage Workshops providing high quality massage training throughout the UK. Come and experience her infectious energy and enthusiasm for marketing and getting therapists the client's base they desperately need.

(PLEASE NOTE: There is a small contribution of £3 to cover the costs of room hire and refreshments)

Please RSVP by text, e-mail, or posting on this forum

With warmest regards,

Suan
Mob: 07811780622
e-mail: central-london@ctha.com
CThA Co-ordinator for Central & North London Group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire