Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ashling Cullen, Feb 13 2012 12:53AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

North Kent & South East London Meeting Friday 9th March

Welcome to everyone in the North Kent & South East London region. I have taken over the role of coordinator from Giuseppe Tomaselli and I’m really looking forward to seeing you at the up and coming meetings.

For our March meeting, I am very pleased to welcome our own Chantal Fabrice who is going give us a short talk on Tama-Do®, a healing method combining Sound Acupuncture and Colour Therapy (colour silks, colour essences and a colour light pen). Chantal has also agreed to give us a relaxing soundbath using Tibetan Bowls, Crystal Singing Bowls, together with her voice and gentle percussions. This promises to be a very relaxing experience! So just relax, re-tune and re-energise yourself! (you can bring a blanket for extra comfort)

Please spread the word as we support practicing, non-practicing and student therapists alike. We also welcome non-CThA therapists too.

Please can you confirm your attendance by email to: north-kent-and-south-east-london@ctha.com or via the forum. Also, please remember your £3 contribution for the room and refreshments. Thank you.

Our first meeting will take place on:
Date: Friday 9th March 2012, (please note the change of date)
Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm.
Location: Bexley Adult Education College, at the Sidcup site (meetings have
previously been held there)

The address is:
Sidcup Arts & AEC
Alma Road,
Sidcup,
Kent, DA14 4ED
http://bit.ly/A41qq4

Please note that the google map displays the location incorrectly, Sidcup AEC is actually further along Alma Rd.

If you are travelling along the A222 Station Road from Sidcup Railway Station side, then you go past Tesco Express (on the left) and at the traffic lights (junction with Station Road / Hatherley Crescent / Longlands Road).
You turn left onto Hatherley Crescent, drive a short distance and on the right hand side you will see a triangle area of grass / shrubs and you turn right (90°) onto Hatherley Road.

You then take the first left turn onto Alma Road and once past the houses you will see some railings on the left. This marks the boundary to Sidcup AEC. At the end of the railings turn left into Sidcup AEC (it is a single track entrance / exit). Follow round to the right and the car park is at the rear of the building. If this is full, then head to the overflow car park. You keep the building on your left and should see the signs directing you there.

Kind regards

Ashling

Tania Waller
Feb 13 2012 8:43AM
Hi Ashling & All

Great to hear we are up and running with our group again. Looking forward to meeting up and Chantal's talk will be a wonderful experience I'm sure (don't miss) and good luck with your role Ashling.

Please take note that the directions given should read:-

At Sidcup station traffic lights alongside Tesco Express, turn left into FARADAY AVENUE, first right into HATHERLEY ROAD, first left into ALMA ROAD, at end of railings is entrance to Sidcup Adult Education Centre.

The moral to this story is don't completely trust googlemaps!

TANIA
(born and bred in Sidcup!)

Ashling Cullen
Feb 13 2012 9:14AM
Hello Tania,

Thank you for your kind wishes, the talk from Chantal will be great and I'm really looking forward to the soundbath - bliss.

Also, thank you for the clarification (I rarely trust google maps myself:)). I actually took the directions from the Collins Map Book and due to the way they have laid out that section: According to them Faraday Avenue starts after the junction of Hatherley Road! Always good to have local knowledge :).

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Kind regards

Ashling
Rhonda Bailey
Feb 13 2012 3:24PM
Hi Ashling,

That's great, count me in, I'm looking forward to it.
I was wondering who was going to take over the role... and good luck!

Rhonda
Giuseppe Tomaselli
Feb 13 2012 3:49PM
Hi Ashling,
I will be there.
best regards,

Giuseppe
Yvonne Webb
Feb 13 2012 4:43PM
Hello Ashling

See you there and good luck.
Ashling Cullen
Feb 14 2012 1:35PM
Thank you Rhonda, Giuseppe and Yvonne. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Ashling :)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub