Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Annalisa Zisman, Feb 28 2012 2:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

SW LONDON MEETING SUNDAY 29th APRIL

Hi

We are looking forward and are very excited to have Declan Clark come and present on "Better Breathing" on Sunday 29th April 2012. Declan is a well sought after therapist with over 20 years experience and a leading authority in health and wellbeing who very much helped in the set up of the SW London CTHA group.

In the 1950s, Professor Buteyko found that many of us over-breathe without knowing it, so he developed a clinically-proven method to reverse the habits and symptoms caused by over-breathing. Declan will explain the simple principles and practical measures you can take every day to improve blocked sinuses, sleep, digestion and fitness. You’ll be able to try out some of the techniques to help yourselves and guide your clients to finding help that really works.

Please RSVP via the forum and do let us know if you can't come.

Venue: Room E111 Cedar House,Froebel College,Roehamtpon University,London SW15 5PJ
Time: 6.30pm -8.30pm
Date: Sunday 29th April 2012

We look forward to seeing you there.

Kind Regards
Sharon
Assistant to Annalisa Zisman

Ferzana Dar
Feb 29 2012 12:45PM
Hi, My name is Ferzana Dar. I am a new member and am interested in attending "Better Breathing" meeting on the 29th April. What do I have to do?
Annalisa Zisman
Mar 1 2012 1:03AM
Hi, thanks for your post and welcome to the CThA.
I have put your name on the list for the April meeting so just arrive at 6.30pm on 29/4
The coat of meetings is £3 to cover costs.
Look forward to meeting you.
Kind regards
Annalisa
Thomas Clark
Mar 1 2012 10:55AM
Hello,
I would like to book a place at the meeting if possible. I am fairly new to CTHA. Look forward to the meeting and presentation.
Kind regards,
Tom Clark
Annalisa Zisman
Mar 1 2012 12:47PM
Great Tom, look forward to meeting you.
Kind regards
Annalisa
Raimonda Liuokaityte
Mar 2 2012 1:27PM
I would love to join your meeting! Look forward to see you all!
Raimonda L
Annalisa Zisman
Mar 2 2012 2:21PM
Great Raimonda, look forward to seeing you :)
Remi Butler-Najair
Apr 19 2012 11:04AM
hello I am new to CthA and just recently qualified as a holistic therapist, I would like to attend your meeting also. Can you please add me to the list?
thank you
Annalisa Zisman
Apr 19 2012 11:18AM
That's great, look forward to seeing you.
Annalisa

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London