Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Dorn Method Workshop held in London
Why not add this invaluable therapy to your toolbox this year and learn how to safely and gently treat common back and joint problems. This 2 day workshop is CPD accredited by the CThA and the FHT.
Please click below to see what others have to say:
Our next 2 day training workshop is being held on the 14/15th of April in Covent Garden.
The weekend workshop covers:
- Assessment and correction of leg length imbalances
- Correction of pelvis, sacrum and joints (shoulder, knee, ankle, elbow, etc.)
- Lower, upper and neck vertebrae check and necessary correction of any imbalances
- Self help exercises which can be taught to your clients or apply to yourself
- The Breuss massage (Spinal Back Massage)
The workshop also includes a completion certificate, comprehensive coloured manual, DVD, data and the Dorn ebook to download afterwards (worth £75). Ongoing support via email or during practise/refresher days is given.
For more information about the Dorn Method Workshops please visit www.dornmethod.co.uk