Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ashling Cullen, Mar 15 2012 1:50PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Meeting Notes 9th March 2012

Our first meeting was held on Friday 9th March 2012 at Sidcup AEC. Thank you to everyone that attended the meeting, it was nice to see you.
A big thank you to our own Chantal Fabrice www.castlewoodtherapies.co.uk who explained about Tama-Do®, a healing method combining Sound Acupuncture and Colour Therapy (colour silks, colour essences and a colour light pen). After the talk, Chantal then gave us a relaxing soundbath, which was a lovely way to start the weekend.

At the meeting we (very) briefly discussed an idea that Chantal proposed regarding complementary therapy books, you no longer need. Chantal suggested that we could sell them to each other at the meetings for a nominal fee of £2. Please can you all let me know if this is something you would like to do? If contacting me by email, I would really appreciate, if you could please put ‘books for sale’ in the subject. Thank you.
Our next meeting is on Friday 18th May at Sidcup AEC 7:30pm – 9:30pm. Jo Tall from Off to See My Lawyer will be giving us a talk on the legal requirements for your web site. I will be sending out full details shortly and look forward to seeing you there.

Housekeeping:
Our meetings are open to practising, non-practising and student therapists. We also welcome non CThA members. So if you want to bring granny along she’s more than welcome. I need to know the numbers for the meeting, so all you need to do is confirm that you’re attending and say if you’re bringing someone along. The cost is £3 each. Thank you.

Facebook:
As mentioned, you can find us on Facebook – Complementary Therapist North Kent & South East London. I have posted the dates of all the meetings this year (which can also be found in the Embody magazine) and I’ve also posted details in connection with all the trade shows this year.

Warm regards

Ashling
Lea Chillcott
Mar 15 2012 2:23PM
Hi Ashling,

I would like to attend the next meeting on the 18th May. It sounds like an interesting topic.

My name is Lea Chillcott - homeopath and a member of CThA.

Looking forward to meeting you there.

Regards,
Lea
Sarah Murray
Mar 15 2012 4:05PM
Hi Ashling,

I will be able to attend on 18th May.

Thanks and kind regards,
Sarah
Yvonne Webb
Mar 15 2012 4:17PM

Thanks for the biscuits Ashling.

18th May is in the diary.

See you there.
Sarah Chandler
Apr 4 2012 2:43PM
Hiya - my name is Sarah Chandler - member P54667 - Ive only had a chance to get to one of these meetings- could you please put me down as attending this one
thanks sarah (07505399016)
Ashling Cullen
May 9 2012 11:08AM
Hello All,
I've noted you down as attending the next meetings on Friday 18th May 2012. If any of you have a web site you want checked for the legal talk, please let me know. Thank you.
Warm regards

Ashling

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub