Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Wendy Smith, May 1 2012 9:56AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Future meetings

Hi all,
Our meetings for the coming season promise to be full of interest.To members who have been unable to attend for a while, I hope you will be inspired to mark these dates in your diary as a 'must do'!
Our meetings are at Graphic House, Willenhall, starting at 7:30.
Our next two meetings will be on the subject of Reflexology:
Firstly, at our meeting on Wednesday 23rd May, we will be discussing and sharing our experiences and knowledge of Reflexology training,treatments and effects. In our group we have a good number of experienced Reflexologists,and the sharing of all this experience is bound to enrich our understanding and practice of this wonderful treatment.So do come along, and bring with you any thoughts, experiences questions and knowledge you would like to share.

Following this, we have an excellent speaker for our meeting on Wednesday 12th September. Jane Sheehan will be visiting us to talk about 'foot reading'.This is a fascinating subject, not only for Reflexologists, but for anyone interested in a holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
I do hope you will be able to make it along to one or both meetings.Remember, attending a meeting will give you 2 CPD points. Remember also that non members are invited, at the small cost of £5.00 (£3.00 for members), all funds raised at each meeting going towards payment for speakers, trips and other group events.
Supporting your group is a great way of supporting yourself too! Please mail me to let me know if you are able to attend, or call me on 01543370896 for any further information.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Kind regards,
Wendy Smith, Local group co-ordinator N&S Staffs and W Midlands.
Victoria Bacon
May 1 2012 11:51AM
Hi Wendy,
Thanks for the information about meetings, they look really good.
Unfortunately it is a really difficult journey for me to get to Willenhall,
bad traffic, and I have a few health problems at present so cant manage it
for a few months.
Good luck with the meetings, and many thanks for keeping me updated.
Kind regards, Victoria Bacon
Linda Farmer
May 20 2012 5:49PM
Hi Wendy, I am hoping to come on wednesday. It sounds like it will be a packed evening. Linda Ellis

Post Reply |

| Back Up to West Midlands North/South Staffs