Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Massage Therapist Course-Advanced Soft Tissue & Articulation Techniques-9th10th June-Dereham Norfolk
This course teaches you Osteopathic soft tissue approaches to the upper and lower body. It is a two day course where you will learn articulation and soft tissue techniques. Patient positioning is vital for technique effectiveness you will also learn how to treat the same area in different positions, and ways of making the same technique more effective in different patients. This is a very practical course.
• Learn to use advanced techniques in your practice
• Benefit from small classes
• Benefit from 26 years experience as an Osteopath
• Improve your handling and palpation skills
• Broaden the scope of your treatments and your patient base
• 95% practical course,
• FHT Accredited
• 10 cpd credits via FHT
• 2 weeks email support from course date applies
DATES & LOCATION:
**All our courses are Accredited**
Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th June 2012. Dereham Osteopathic Clinic.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01362 696079