Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Natelie Henrques, Aug 22 2006 4:54PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CENTRAL LONDON MEETING

HI,

I HAVE RECENTLEY QUALIFIED IN ITEC A & P HOLISTIC SWEEDISH MASSAGE, I ALSO HAVE STUDIED REIKI LEVEL 1 & 2, AND AM CURRENTLY STUDYING ITEC INDIAN HEAD.

I WOULD LOVE TO START UP AS A MOBILE THERAPIST OR RENT MY OWN THERAPY ROOM.

I WOULD LOVE TO MEET WITH LOCAL THERAPISTS TO GAIN SOME INSIGHT IN HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS AS WELL AS GAIN SOME VAULUBLE ADVICE FROM EXPERINCED THERAPIST.

I KNOW THIS INDUSTRY IS ALL ABOUT NETWORKING SO I WOULD LOVE THE OPPURTINITY TO GO TO A MEETING. I AM IN GREEENWICH , SOUTH EAST LONDON.

IF ANYONE COULD POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IT WOULD BE GREATLEY APPRECATIED.

NATALIE
Suzanne Zacharia
Aug 22 2006 5:51PM
Hi Natalie,

Welcome to the world of therapy. I am running my last Central London group meeting in November. Like you, I realised that I needed to learn many tips and hints, meet the right people, etc. There wasn't a central London group, so I formed it. There is no reason why you can't take it over. Through all that I have learnt, I am now happily no longer in a position where I can give it my attention.

I also do a regular Reiki share which is part of my business and something I am very passionate about. When you attend, you can ask for professional advice as well as enjoy some great healing. If you text me your email address, I'll send you an invite (open to all you Reiki healers) - just text it to 07939 72 39 24. It's in Leytonstone near to Greenwich, and sometimes in W1 near Oxford Street.

Anyway, I'm waffling - it's been a long day!

Cheers,

Suzanne

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub