Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Osteopathic Techniques for Massage Therapists. : London 13th and 14th October 2012
Massage Therapy Course - Advanced Soft Tissue & Articulation Techniques Dereham Norfolk 13th and 14th Oct 2012
This course teaches you Osteopathic soft tissue approaches to the upper and lower body. It is a two day course where you will learn articulation and soft tissue techniques. Patient positioning is vital for technique effectiveness you will also learn how to treat the same area in different positions, and ways of making the same technique more effective in different patients. This is a very practical course.
• Learn to use advanced techniques in your practice
• Benefit from small classes
• Benefit from 26 years experience as an Osteopath
• Improve your handling and palpation skills
• Broaden the scope of your treatments and your patient base
• 95% practical course,
• FHT Accredited
• 10 cpd credits via FHT
• 2 weeks email support from course date applies
Email for a course pdf
DATES & LOCATION:
All our courses are Accredited
London: Blakemore Hotel Leinster Gardens W2 3AN
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th October 2012.
Contact : email@example.com or tel 01362 696079