Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Oct 9 2012 1:07AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group meeting – Sun, 25th Nov, 5-8pm –Therapies Exchange

Hi
A big thank you to Mike Harman, for a fun and informative session, at our last CThA HMU meeting. We all left with a pot of a beautifully textured and gorgeous scented natural moisturiser. Everyone’s enjoying their cream!

As our speaker for 25th Nov (De-clutter your life) has to cancel and I have had a lot of therapist’s request an exchange session, I thought this would the ideal opportunity.

Meeting: THERAPIES EXCHANGE - if you would like to offer and receive a therapy session let me know asap as we can accommodate a limited number in the hall. State which 1 or 2 therapies you want to offer and 1 or 2 therapies you want receive. I hope to give you one of your choices. You will receive 1 therapy session and offer 1 therapy session.

Date: Sunday 4th November 2012
Time: 5.00pm - 8.00pm (Set up, receive 1 therapy, give 1 therapy, network and clear up)
Venue: Buckingham College School, Hindes Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1SH
Cost: £3 to cover costs

Please RSVP by text 07773 716 205 or e-mail dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk and do let me know if you need to cancel.

Don’t forget to take the opportunity to learn about new therapies (CPDs) at Camexpo at London’s Earls court on 20 – 21 October, taster hands on workshops, seminars and interactive demos, with discounted tickets, if you register now.

See you there.

Dhanu
p.s. As the moisturiser cream making session was so much fun and so many people were interested in the full day workshop: Make your own Natural Toiletries (Mike Harman - Naturopath and Aromatherapist). I have now organised this for Sun, 28thOctober, 9.30 - 5pm. We will learn how to make quality natural hand cream, lip balms, shampoo, body scrub gel and clay mask/deodorant, for your use. You will be able to take home samples of ALL of the products we make on the day. More information on what chemicals go into ‘normal’ toiletries. As space is limited, it will be ‘first come’ basis and this day is 5 CPDs. E-mail me if you are interested in attending. This will be a really informative and fun day, so hope to see you there.
Regards

Dhanu Kara
- CThA Co-ordinator for
Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub