Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Wendy Smith, Oct 16 2012 4:48PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Next meeting

Hi all in West Mids & N & S Staffs group,
Our next meeting will be on Wednesday 21st Nov, 7:30 p.m. at 36 High Land Rd, Upper Stonnall WS99ER. We will be discussing and making decisions about the future of our group and future meetings. Please let me know by email / forum , or phone- 01543370896-if you are able to attend this important meeting.
Kind regards
Wendy Smith
Wendy Westley
Oct 16 2012 7:17PM
Dear Wendy
Thank you for the information, Unfortunately it is quite a distance to travel and I would really appreciate a more local group. I live in Solihull.
Kind Regards
Wendy
Westley
Preya Chauhan
Oct 19 2012 11:29AM
Likewise something more central would be better. Are they're any other options? I'm based in Darlaston M6 J9
Wendy Smith
Oct 23 2012 9:10PM
Hi,
Thanks for letting me know- I'm sorry you won't be able to make it.
Just to remind you that the purpose of the meeting will be to discuss future venues and meetings.The range of the group area goes from South of Derbyshire down to Warwickshire/ solihull area, then over to South of Birmingham then up to wolverhampton area, so actually, finding somewhere central means there will always be people who have to travel some distance as the area if far too huge!Wolverhampton area is actually not central for the majority of this group/ area members, which is why we do need to come up with a sensible plan to give everyone a chance to attend.As you may remember, I have discussed this issue with Kush Kumar, but as yet there is no move to change anything from the central office. I am still looking to change this.Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions I can put forward at the meeting, do let me know.
Kind regards,
Wendy Smith- local group coordinator, North & South Staffs and West Midlands.
Lisa Burfitt
Nov 8 2012 9:26AM
Hi Wendy

I will do my very best to attend and text u if unable 2 do so.

Best wishes

Lisa
Linda Farmer
Nov 18 2012 4:38PM
Hi Wendy, Both myself and Angela Wray are planning to attend. Looking forwards to seeing you. Linda Ellis

Post Reply |

| Back Up to West Midlands North/South Staffs