Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lavina Carrasco, Nov 20 2012 10:01PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South West London Group - December 2nd, 6:30 - 8:30 pm - Creating a magical 2013   (Goal setting)

Dear Therapists, 

Just  over a week to our meeting!  The meeting is open to all who are interested.  Please feel free to invite those in your life who would benefit from or enjoy spending a few hours envisioning the delights of the year ahead.  Please RSVP if you have not already done so, this is much appreciated so I can plan for refreshments and snacks.

Date: Sunday, 2nd December 2012 
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm 
Venue: E111, Cedar House,
Froebel College,
Roehampton University,
Roehampton Lane.
SW15 5PU

TOPIC: Creating a Magical 2013 
SPEAKER: Marilyn Devonish 

Setting an intention - knowing exactly who you would like to be, what you would like to have and do.
Create the goal so clearly in your mind's eye that you can almost touch it. Trust the process and allow it to unfold in your future.

Marilyn Devonish from TranceFormations TM will be presenting Creating a Magical 2013! 
With over 20 years experience training and teaching Leadership Development, NLP in Business, Communication Skills, Presenting with Confidence, and Sales & Negotiation Skills, through to Creative Thinking, Accelerated Learning, and PhotoReading™, Marilyn will be leading a powerful session on planning and achieving your goals for 2013. Her website is http://www.tranceformationslimited.com/ 

Marilyn is an Author and Speaker who has written articles for magazines including Top Sante, Zest, Psychologies, Health & Fitness and many more and supplied expert comment to the The Daily Mirror among other publications. 

Marilyn is also a co-author of "Wake Up...Live the Life you Love"- Stories of Transformation, with such greats as Brian Tracy, Marie Diamond, Tony Robbins and Dr. Wayne Dyer to name a few. 

As this will be our last meeting for 2012 we will have a selection of refreshments to enjoy during networking time :) 
This will be an evening not to be missed. Come along, preview and plan a magical year ahead. 

(PLEASE NOTE: There is a small contribution of £4 to cover the costs of room hire and refreshments. 

With warmest regards, 

Lavina Carrasco
Mobile: 07828 596 662
email: group.south-west-london@ctha.com
Chantal Fabrice
Nov 20 2012 10:40PM
Really sorry I'm going to miss Marilyn!! I've to be somewhere else... I hope you all enjoy! Chantal

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub