Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Judith Quin, Mar 5 2013 9:51AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Create & Receive Sound Healing

Tomorrow evening connect with your breath, re-discover your voice and awaken your energy with your true sound.

In this Sonic Healing session you create as well as receive the sound ~ thereby creating exactly the healing you need for your self - for it is your own breath and your own sound that vibrates through you, releasing that which you no longer need to hold on to - making room for that which you need to move through to your highest good.

Sound Circle Meditation - Wednesday 6th March

6:45pm - 7:45pm

The Yogi Tree - Westcombe Park/East Greenwich

Entrance is next to the gated car park on Denham St, SE10, (Press button 193)

Let me know and I'll set out a space for you - mats, blankets & bolsters provided.

Suggested Exchange £10 (but if you can't afford, or feel it's not worth it, then a donation is accepted)

Best & Blessings

Judith

Martin Paul Parker
Mar 5 2013 12:24PM
Hi Judith I would love to join you for your sound healing session, can you reserve me a space?
I have never done anything like that before and am very curious
Martin Parker

71 Blackheath Hill
Greenwich
SE10 8TQ

Judith Quin
Mar 5 2013 12:40PM
Dear Martin

Of course - I look forward to meeting you - The Yogi Tree can be a little hard to find (but it's simple really if you press button 193 next to the gated car park on Denham St!) any problems, please call or text on 07941 529 322 -

See you at 6:45 tomorrow (I'm usually there about 10mins before to set up)

Blessings

Judith
Judith Quin
Mar 7 2013 12:33PM
Dear Martin

Sorry you didn't make it last night - I hope all is well. If you would like to receive my monthly updates on dates for the sonic meditation then please email me on judith.healinghands@gmail.com

Best & Blessings

Judith
Martin Paul Parker
Mar 7 2013 6:57PM
Hi Judith I am really sorry I didn't make it!
I had come down with the most incredible lurgy and slept through yesterday afternoon till midnight
I can only apologise if I took someones elses spot I will def try and make the next session but will conform when I am 100% sure I can attend
Apologies again
Martin

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub