Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gwyn Featonby, May 23 2013 11:02AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

M Technique practitioner course

Final places available for The M Technique practitioner course

Touch is one of the most basic forms of communication yet many of us are afraid to touch those who need it most.
The M technique is a simple method of structured touch different to massage, which is suitable for the very fragile and critically ill and is a popular treatment within Hospices.
The Practitioner course covers a full body M Technique which will allow you to work with the critically ill and give comfort irrespective of the physical and emotional condition of the recipient.

The course is delivered by Jayne Welch who has many years of experience of providing care within a Hospice environment.

Course dates: 20th and 21st June 2013
Time: day one 10-5pm, day two 9-4.30
For further information please contact 01642 662785 sevenwellbeing@butterwick.org.uk
Debbie Murphy
May 28 2013 10:08PM
Sounds interesting.

How much is the course?

How long does it take to become a practitioner?

Debs :)
Gwyn Featonby
May 30 2013 1:32PM
Hi Debbie

Thank you for your reply. The course is very popular within Hospices, Hospitals and \nursing homes as the therapy was devised by Dr Buckle as a way of treating the most frail patients safely and effectively. Jane Welch who delivers the course on behalf of 'M'Technique uses the therapy within a large hospice in Newcastle.

The cost of the course is £200 and runs for the two days listed. After this you need to submit case studies ( I think 3 but these go to Jane Buckle the founder) in order to achieve the qualification.

If you contact me direct by email on gwynfeatonby@butterwick.org.uk I can email you the booking form which contains all of the information, alternatively you should find this on our website www.sevenwellbeingcentre.or.uk

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Teesside