Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Wendy Smith, Jun 4 2013 9:26AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

IMPORTANT NOTICE-NEXT MEETING

Hi all,
Just to let you know that the next meeting, planned for Wednesday 5th June has now been CANCELLED as there has been very little response.
Also to let you know that I am now finishing my role a local group Co-ordinator.I would like to thank everyone who has supported me and the group, and I hope we will meet up again somewhere along the way in future.If anyone is interested in taking on the role of co-ordinator, please let the area co-ordinator, Debra Goldston,know.
If you have any particular queries regarding membership I suggest you contact the area co-ordinator, or head office.
All the best,
Wendy Smith
Lisa Burfitt
Jun 4 2013 10:43AM
Hi Wendy

Sorry to hear that and I would like to thank you for doing such a good job. It was a pleasure getting to know you.

Best wishes

Lisa x
Pamela Bracken
Jun 4 2013 11:01AM
Hi Wendy
Hope things are well with you. Sorry to hear you are giving up the post of co-ordinator. It can be a difficult job!
Best wishes for the future! Keep in touch
Pam Bracken xx
Gillian Jerrom
Jun 4 2013 2:05PM
Hi Wendy, sorry to hear you're giving up the co-ordinators job. You've done a marvellous job over the years and shall be sorry to see you go.It can be quite a difficult job trying to organise interesting meetings & I don't think people always realise how time consuming and at times how difficult it can be. Well done for a job very well done! thank you. Gill Jerrom

Post Reply |

| Back Up to West Midlands North/South Staffs