Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ashling Cullen, Oct 3 2013 12:44AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

NK&SELdn Meeting Notes Sept 2013 & Tweet Up Invite

Hello All,
Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who came along to our September 2013 meeting at The Coffee Lounge in Woolwich.
Jilly Clark (www.jillyclark.com) went through how Design and Branding can affect your business and it certainly seemed to get many of you thinking about how you could apply the concept to your businesses. Have you made any changes? I’d love to hear about them. For those who attended if want to receive a copy of the Jilly’s slides just let me know and I will send them to you.

For our next meeting on Friday 22nd November 2013, unfortunately I can’t get the speaker I wanted, to talk about Social Media. So I thought I would ask you, if you wanted me to get a speaker on a different topic or if you wanted to hear from one of our own members on their therapy? I’m open to suggestions, so either drop a reply on this thread or send me an email. Thank you.

One final note. If any of you are available this Friday 4th October, the Coffee Lounge (where our meetings are held) is hosting a Tweet Up with bake-off competition and I am entering a cake (or maybe two). Don’t worry if you don’t tweet, it’s a good social occasion. It runs from 7pm to 10:30pm and you can bring your own bottle if you wish. Hopefully see you there.

Warm regards

Ashling
Christine Bellikli
Oct 3 2013 10:44AM

Hi Ashling,

my name is Christine. I'm a new member.
I work in Woolwich and my break is at 7pm so will hopefully meet you at the coffee lounge.
Happy baking.
Regards,
christine
Elizabeth Matthes
Oct 3 2013 2:26PM
Hi South East London - Just to say, again, please could you take me off the mailing list of this branch. I have contacted you a couple of times before, once shortly after I moved. I moved to Scotland three years ago and am affiliated with CThA Tayforth.

I hope all is flourishing in the South East.

Kindest regards
Elizabeth Matthes
elizabeth@matthes.co.uk
Jane Heron
Oct 4 2013 11:29AM
Hi there

I am a new member in this area but am unable to attend meetings in Woolwich as I have a disability and am unable to travel there. I would be really interested to see the slides from the presentation though if that is possible?

Many thanks

Jane
Ashling Cullen
Oct 14 2013 2:20AM
Hello Christine,
Thank you, the baking went well and I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

Hello Elizabeth,
I don't appear to have an email from you and nor can I do anything about it. I do not have access to the email list (it's automatically generated) and therefore cannot remove an individual from it. Sorry, but you'll have to contact the CThA directly.

Hello Jane,
The slides are not going to make any sense to anyone who has not attended the meeting, as they were an accompaniment to the talk.

Warm regards

Ashling

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub