Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lavina Carrasco, Jun 23 2014 8:11PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Participate with the CThA at CamExpo and get free entry

Hello dear therapists,

Hope you are well and enjoying the summer. If you are planning to come to CamExpo this year please read the following first. it is a great opportunity to network and widen horizons.

http://doodle.com/aegh8icp3ccr4cx6

CThA are running a Chill Out Zone at CamExpo this year. This will be the only one at the event. CThA Greater London members are invited to take part with either a 15 minute foot massage, neck and shoulder massage or Reiki (specific seated protocol to be provided). We have created 3 hour time slots that you can choose. CThA will pay your standard rate public transport and cover your entry to CamExpo. You will also be able to give out your cards to all those receiving a taster sessions.

Go to http://doodle.com/aegh8icp3ccr4cx6

Please enter your name in the empty box at the bottom of the list of names to the left of the screen.
And select the time you are committing to be available to participate. Please note there are 2 days (Saturday the 4th and Sunday the 5th of September) for CamExpo at Olympia.

You will be expected to wear comfortable black trousers. Further information will be available closer to the date.

We are also working on putting together a big event for all the London and Greater London CThA community, so please reserve the date. This is one you will not want to miss.

Sunday the 21st September 2014 from 10:00 to 14:00 Location TBC

Please note there are no further meeting planned for the South West London Group until then. Our regular meetings will start up after then.

Wishing you a very happy summer ahead.

kind regards,
Lavina Carrasco
Saverio Coppolino
Jun 23 2014 8:59PM
Hi Lavina,
4th and 5th October , not September?
Sav
Omodunni Edebor
Jun 23 2014 9:36PM
Hello Lavina,
I am interested but are 4th and 5th Sept not Thurs and Fri?
Please count me in.
Kind regards,
'Dunni
Lavina Carrasco
Jun 24 2014 7:40AM
Hi Saverio and Omodunni

The Date for Cam Expo is the 4th and 5th of October Which is Saturday and Sunday.

Please click on the link provided in the post and select the time that you would like to register for. Spaces will be filling quickly, and you will have a better selection if you do it sooner than later.

Omodunni Edebor
Jun 28 2014 11:10PM
Hello Lavina,
I probably have missed something. The very day you posted this event and I made a comment on the days, I went straight to register myself for Sat 1pm. However, I've just taken a look now to see that my name does not feature amongst those interested in networking and giving free sessions that day. Did I miss something you think? I'd appreciate it if you can kindly help me cast an eye over what happened please.
Many thanks.
'Dunni
Lavina Carrasco
Sep 5 2014 8:49AM
Hi Omodunni

Hope you are well. I have just checked the link and see that you are registered for the Saturday the 4th 1:00 to 4:00 slot.
You can go to the link and change it if you need to or even add another slot :)

Here is the link again http://doodle.com/aegh8icp3ccr4cx6

Apologies for the late reply, have been away for a while.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bromley Networking Hub