Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sue Hulbert, Feb 10 2015 9:49PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

'Have Your Cake & Eat It' aka York & District

At our next Meeting on Friday 27 February 2015, - 19.15 for 19.30pm - we are fortunate indeed to be able to welcome ETTA COHEN - Founder of FORWARD LADIES.

Etta set up the Forward Ladies in a response to the Government's agenda to create more female entrepreneurs, to stimulate & contribute in the UK economy, particularly I regional areas & to encourage women to consider self-employment. Aboveboard all, the ethos of Forward Ladies.com was to support women in employment. Despite the name, men are not excluded!

Do come along on Friday 27th February & meet Etta who will share her business acumen and entrepreneurial skills, including the setting up of the Organisation. Currently the database stands at over 13,000 professional women. Learn more about the organisation which also runs meetings & networking events.

Usual Venue: The Buckles Inn, Tadcaster Rd, Bilborough, YORK YO23 3PW
Time: 19.15 for 19.30pm
Admission: CThA Members £4.50 / Non-Therapists £5.00 / all students £3.50 (to inc refreshments)
Optional discounts available: Car-share / public transport £1.50 / providing homemade CAKE! £2.00 (plus ingredients with receipts)

All of our meetings are open to all so invite friends and family too.
I look forward to welcoming old and new.
Check out more details on FB & on my FB page: Have Your Cake & Eat It

Thanks, Sue
07855 943 598

Post Reply |

| Back Up to York and District