Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Omodunni Edebor, Apr 27 2015 10:06PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South Herts Developmental Baby massage & Therapy Exchange

Hello All,
We are pleased to advise that our next meeting packed full with great learning on Developmental Baby Massage, Breathing Techniques and therapy exchange is here!

For all those interested; Developmental Baby Massage is a therapeutic touch techniques for making babies stronger, healthier, and happier. It is very useful tool to have with our own little ones and especially if you are interested in Baby Massage.

Time will also be set aside for therapy exchange as we know it is not every time that therapists find time to have a massage. This is an opportunity to use a "pick-me-up" neck & shoulder massage, lower back massage, head & face massage etc.

Please let's be bringing our couches along. There is free parking on church premises albeit limited. Please email me if you would be having a therapy exchange. You can also text me on 07956435422.

Watch out to read more about this and our great speaker of the day.

Venue: Trinity United Reformed Church, 1 Beaconsfield Road, St Albans, Herts, AL1 3RD (2 minutes walk from St Albans Train station)
Time: 4 - 7pm

There is token fee towards the hall and refreshments. Members £7, non-members £8. Please let me know if you would like to make a card payment.

Watch out for Agenda and more info coming soon!!

Kind regards,
Dunni

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub