Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Jeanne Long, Jul 29 2016 9:18AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

1st South West / West Country Support/Information evening Thursday 8th September 7.30pm - 9.30pm

1st South West / West Country Support/Information evening Thursday 8th September 7.30pm - 9.30pm (doors open at 7.00pm). Venue, Frenchay Village Hall, BS16 1NU. This venue is on the outskirts of North Bristol just a stones throw away from Junction 1 of the M32. Easy access for Bristol, Gloucester, Stroud, Thornbury, Bath, Chippenham, Swindon; plus those South of Bristol, it's just off the A4174 Avon Ring Road, plus any members in South Wales who just want to pop over the bridge it's just off the M4! This is open to all CThA members and non-members - Therapists and Practitioners. This first meeting is a 'Getting to know you' session where we can all discuss how you would like this group to progress, exchange ideas and information.

Teresa Ann Nash
Jul 29 2016 8:41PM
Hi Jeanne,

Hope the meeting goes well. I am unable to attend, please keep me updated,

Regards

Teresa Nash
Jeanne Long
Jul 29 2016 11:21PM
Hi Teresa, thanks for message. Will let you know how it goes. If you're free next weekend we'll be at the South Glos Show BS37 8QZ. Regards,
Jeanne
Chitra Tarling
Sep 8 2016 9:15AM
Hello
I just wanted to confirm that this meeting is still going ahead tonight?
Thanks
Chitra
Jeanne Long
Sep 8 2016 9:38AM
Yes, the meeting is definitely on for this evening. Doors open at 7pm for tea and biscuits (£5 admission on the door) then the meeting starts at 7.30 - 9.30.

Frenchay Village Hall is less than 1/2 mile from the M32 junction 1

Beckspool Rd, Frenchay, Bristol BS16 1NU

The Hall is on a small road junction, on a bend so take care on the car park entrance!

There is parking there.

Looking forward to meeting you this evening.

Jeanne 07748185491

Chitra Tarling
Sep 8 2016 1:02PM
Thanks. Can I ask what the £5 is for? The meetings I attended in London were free.
Jeanne Long
Sep 8 2016 2:35PM
The £5 is for the hire of the hall. It's standard practice to have an entry fee when the meetings aren't being run by the HO, but by a co-coordinator.

If this is a problem just let me know.

Jeanne
Jeanne Long
Sep 10 2016 2:42PM
Meeting took place. Following discussions with attendees it has been decided to hold this meeting every 2 months, 2nd Thursday of the month.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub