Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Crow, Aug 20 2007 3:10PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Volunteer opportunity for charity

Hi, my name is Jess and I'm on the committee for the Bristol Cancer Research UK Relay for life which this year is being held at the Filton College WISE campus on 15th-16th September. The event as a whole is a 24 hour relay where each team is required to keep at least one member on the track throughout the 24 hours. To keep people going however, there is a fun packed day planned out around the track with bands, bouncy castles, playbus, BBQ and more.

We are currently looking for holistic therapists to volunteer to come down on either the Sunday or the Saturday and I wondered if you, or any of your colleagues, would consider us. Any session or service you could offer, for however long, would be greatly appreciated and we would be more than happy for you to distribute leaflets and to include you in the program and any flyers we make from now on in return for you volunteering your time.

If you feel you could consider us, please let me know. If you don't, but know of a contact that might please also pass on their details. Please note that this event is run by volunteers and we are only able to accommodate voluntary offers at this time.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you,
Best Wishes
Jess Whittall
jess@giantbunny.orangehome.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub