Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Crow, Jun 23 2005 9:57AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reiki I Class Central Bristol

Reiki means “universal wisdom and life energy”

It is a Japanese form of healing similar to spiritual healing where the practitioner channels divine light to aid the physical and energy body to heal.

Reiki is primarily a powerful ‘self help' tool as it helps develop a positive attitude to life, heightens intuition, increases energy and expands creativity. It is an excellent tool for health practitioners to use to replenish their energy as well as complimenting their own therapies.

Reiki brings about deep relaxation, feelings of joy and well being, leaves you feeling calmer, content and serene; it helps you feel more optimistic and better able to cope with day to day stresses. It is a useful healing technique for depression, anxieties, and stress related disorders such as IBS. It also helps relieve pain and release emotional traumas from the past and present. It supports those in recovery of addictions.

Reiki I- this level allows you to channel reiki energy and thus treat yourself and others. The class consists of an attunement as well as all the required information and practical exercises to allow you to understand and use Reiki. You will recieve a certification that allows you to continue to level II.

Reiki II- building on Level I, this level increases the flow of reiki energy and includes a further attunement. Reiki symbols are also given to help with more specific areas of healing and to allow distant treatments. You will receive a certification that allows you to practice as a Reiki Practitioner providing you have some A&P training.

Reiki classes cost from £75-£150

Dates of Reiki I class- Thursdays 7-9pm beginning July 7th- 28th

Classes will be facilitated by Rachael O’Neill ~ Master of Usui Reiki.

Contact Rachael for further info or to book 9245040 angelhealing_bristol@yahoo.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub