Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ameeta Sabharwal, Jan 17 2008 11:19AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

South Hertfordshire Group

Hello Everyone

Welcome to the South Hertfordshire Complementary Therapist Group.
Some of you may already know me as the ex-co-ordinator of the GCP Middlesex group, having now settled down in Radlett I feel I am ready to accept the responsibilities again.

The Complementary Therapist Association strives to support our member’s professional and commercial needs via its network of local groups.
As group leader I recommend the following plan and way forward.

Meeting Day- last Sunday of the month
Meeting Frequency- 5 meeting annually, each meeting attended will provide members with 2 CPD points. For those members who find it difficult to acquire their credits by attending workshops etc, this number of meetings will also allow them to accrue their 10 credits for the year
Meeting Duration – 3-5pm
Venue- I am in desperate need for a VENUE - pls could you email me back urgently if you can recommend one.

The success of our local group depends upon your support and enthusiasm; I do hope I can count on you!
Best wishes and regards
Ameeta Sabharwal 01923 859939 (Radlett, Herts)

one
Julie Harding
Jan 29 2008 11:38AM
Hi Ameeta

If you are still looking for a venue I have one that you may find suitable just outside Watford. Call me if you like 07812 112307

best wishes
Julie
kerry Hewett
Aug 17 2008 7:45PM
Hi, ameeta my names kerry and I have recentley joined ctha and am trying to get some mobile work, but no luck so far didn't know if you had any tips for me and also would like to know more about the group what goes on etc? This is all new to me so hope you can help!

Many Thanks

Kerry Hewett

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire