Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ameeta Sabharwal, Jan 30 2008 10:16PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

our next meeting

Dear Member
Please note the details of our first meeting of the year.
What a better way to start the sessions – a session on Laughter Yoga!
Laughter is the best medicine - Come join us for Laughter and Fun

What is Laughter Yoga?
The Laughter Yoga is a new concept. Anyone can laugh for no reason. You don’t need any jokes, humour or comedy to laugh. The laughter workshops are held in a group where members in the group laugh as a form of exercises to simulate laughter. Through eye contact with each person laughter becomes contagious. Our laughter session are based on series of laughter exercises devised by Dr Madan Kataria the founder of the Laughter Yoga http://www.laughteryoga.org/

Laughter is universal irrespective of age, race or nationality. Dr Kataria also help set-up the first laughter club. There are now 3000 laughter clubs all over the world in 63 different countries.

Our speaker Harish Chavda, a trained Laughter Yoga teacher, would like to share his knowledge with us.

CPD points awarded: 2
Time: 11-1pm
On: 24th February 2008 (Sunday)
Place: Harrow Association of Voluntary Service
The Lodge
64 Pinner Road
HA1 4HZ
Ph: 0208 863 6707
Cost: £3.00 towards the hire of the hall, our speaker has kindly offered his time at no cost.

Please wear comfortable clothing to be able to participate and benefit from this invaluable exercise. The success of our local group depends upon your support and enthusiasm; I do hope I can count on you!

Best wishes and regards
Regards
Ameeta
Co-ordinator
South Hertfordshire Group
Joy Healey
Jan 31 2008 12:15AM
Thanks Ameeta

I look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes

Joy Healey
Tracy Lynne Sutherland
Jan 31 2008 9:00AM
Thanks for keeping me informed

Hope to see you there

Best Wishes
Tracy
Joy Healey
Mar 10 2008 9:21PM
Hi Ameeta

Sorry I was unable to make the last meeting, I came down with a "dreaded lurgy" and you really would not have wanted me there!

Regards

Joy

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire