Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gillian Kenyon, Feb 21 2008 9:39AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Friday in Richmond

A number of practitioners in the south have asked if I ever travel there. As I am in Hampshire on business Friday, I am stopping over Friday night, 22nd February and will be available for anyone who wants to meet and chat.

It isn't an area meeting or anything - just a get together if anyone wants to meet in person to find out more about The H Club, what we stand for and how we co-operate together.

Jayne, one of our London based members, is suggesting Richmond as it has both train and tube stations.

We would love to meet as many like-minded practitioners as possible to discuss what The H Club is, where things are going in the industry, what we are doing and how we can all help each other. It’s really informal but the more the merrier.

The plan so far:

6pm – O’Neill’s Irish Bar, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond – Tel: 020 8334 0111

The moving on:
8pm – Carluccio’s Italian Restaurant, 31-35 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2NQ – Tel: 020 8940 5037

I shall have my mobile 077989-36004 so people can keep in touch by text.

We would like people to spread the word to other like-minded practitioners so they too can join us. If possible, we would appreciate knowing if you can make it as we can then keep an eye out for you.

I shall be wearing The H Club white logo polo shirt (and possibly also black logo skini-fleece over if it is cold) so people can recognise me.

We'd love to meet anyone who can make it at such short notice.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South West London