Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Crow, Apr 26 2008 11:27AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reiki Shares (bi-monthly ) Montpelier and Bedminster

Reiki Shares with Rachael Hertogs
The next day time Reiki Share will be at the Lam Rim (Victoria Place, Bedminster)
Wed April 30th

The next Evening Share will be at Akousis (Fairlawn Rd, Montpelier)
May 16th )

There is a sliding scale charge cover room hire- £5 - £10 pay what you feel is right (although I wouldn’t turn anyone away who cant afford to pay- please contact me regarding this)

For further information or to confirm attendance contact Rachael on 9537765 email info@rachaelhertogs.co.uk www.rachaelhertogs.co.uk
Please do confirm attendance as shares will be cancelled if not enough people confirm.

Future dates…Shares at the Centre for Whole Health (Victoria Place, Bedminster)
all Wednesdays - June 4th, Oct 15th, Dec 17th.
Evening Shares at Akousis
(Fairlawn Rd, Montpelier) May 16, July 18 , Sept 26, Nov 14- all Fridays.

other Reiki News...
Reiki II Review Session
Saturday 17th May 1-5pm £30
Aimed at Reiki II students who took their training in early 07 and 06 and wish to reconnect, review and complete their requirements! We will review the symbols and the level II techniques, you will also get the opportunity to connect with other Reiki II students to complete your exchanges and have some 1-1 time with me to check in on your progress.
Contact Rachael to book 9537765
email info@rachaelhertogs.co.uk

Qi Gong on Wednesdays at the LAM RIM
starting at 2.45 there will be Qi Gong Classes!
This means the Reiki Shares on Wednesdays will be cut short slightly!

Students are of course welcome to join the Qi Gong after the share!
I think classes are £7


Are you a level II student or practitioner?
Join our Reiki II email group, share reiki stories, experiences, arrange swaps etc
Join here…
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Reiki2Bristol/



for future dates and lots of other reiki information- see http://reikishare.proboards38.com

Reiki Share Reminder

You're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in receiving information about Reiki Shares and Courses from Rachael Hertogs.
Rachael's Reiki Shares

Reiki News...
Reiki II Review Session
Saturday 17th May 1-5pm £30
Aimed at Reiki II students who took their training in early 07 and 06 and wish to reconnect, review and complete their requirements! We will review the symbols and the level II techniques, you will also get the opportunity to connect with other Reiki II students to complete your exchanges and have some 1-1 time with me to check in on your progress.
Contact Rachael to book 9537765
email info@rachaelhertogs.co.uk
SPAN students, please contact SPAN about review sessions starting 21st April 952 2712

Qi Gong on Wednesdays at the LAM RIM
starting at 2.45 there will be
Qi Gong Classes!
This means the Reiki
Shares on Wednesdays
will be cut short slightly!

Students are of course
welcome to join the Qi Gong
after the share!
I think classes are £7


Are you a level II student or practitioner?
Join our Reiki II email group, share reiki stories, experiences, arrange swaps etc
Join here…
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Reiki2Bristol/



for future dates and lots of other reiki information- see http://reikishare.proboards38.com


Lianne's shares
The Wellspring Centre
all at 12-2pm
April 12th
June 14th
Sept 13th
Nov 15th
Dec 13th



FIRST AID TRAINING.
3 YEAR CERT
CARPE DIEM THERAPY CENTRE
39 Broad st staplehill bs16 5lp
SUNDAY 1ST jUNE 9-5PM
£50
If interested please phone or email me 01179677283/01179566577 or email lizsphillips@sky.com

Rachael’s Reiki Shares
The next Reiki Share will be at the Lam Rim (Victoria Place, Bedminster)
1-2.30pm - Wed April 30th

The next Evening Share will be at Akousis (Fairlawn Rd, Montpelier)
May 16th 7-9pm

(please arrive a little early so we can begin on time)

There is a sliding scale charge cover room hire- £5 - £10 pay what you feel is right (although I wouldn’t turn anyone away who cant afford to pay- please contact me regarding this)

Please do confirm attendance as shares will be cancelled if not enough people confirm.
For further information or to confirm attendance contact Rachael on 9537765 email info@rachaelhertogs.co.uk www.rachaelhertogs.co.uk

Future dates…Shares at the Centre for Whole Health (Victoria Place, Bedminster)
1-2.30pm - all Wednesdays - June 4th, Oct 15th, Dec 17th.
Evening Shares at Akousis
(Fairlawn Rd, Montpelier)
May 16, July 18 , Sept 26, Nov 14- all Fridays, 7-9pm.

Reiki Shares with Rachael Hertogs Reiki Master
A reiki share is a space for reiki students and practitioners to come together, meditate and receive a treatment, but also for peer support and discussion. The Reiki Share is a great opportunity for the beginner or advanced Reiki practitioner to learn from and share with other Reiki Practitioners. Different teachers choose different formats- some choose more space for meditation and discussion than for healing, others more time is spent on healing. Some shares are only for reiki practitioners, others are open to those who have never trained.
I thought it would be useful to write a bit about expectations and procedure so everyone is clear.
Often people come to the shares because they have just started working with energy and want to get more experience and confidence when giving a treatment. The Reiki share could also help you to create a balance between giving and receiving. Some people find it easier to give a treatment than to receive one. The energy of the Reiki Share is very special. People have all kinds of experiences that help them connect more fully with their spiritual side.
We will begin the share with introductions and stating what level of reiki we are at - some people haven't begun on their reiki journey yet- this is fine! Some times we will have a guest speaker to share their insights and some of their Reiki Journey with us.
We will have a meditation and a reiju empowerment- this is a 'mini attunement' that brings all our energies in to alignment. Those who have not had a reiki attunement will thus be able to channel reiki energy for a short time.
We will then arrange ourselves in to groups or pairs for a healing treatment.
If you want a longer treatment I suggest you go in to a pair and use the chairs.
Those who are happy with a shorter treatment and are open to experiencing many different energies may like to join in a group treatment. A group treatment is to have one person lying on the treatment couch receiving Reiki from all the others at the same time. These usually last for 5-10 minutes or so.
Any new people I suggest working in the group- although if students are willing you may like to try a 1-1 session.
We will have a short break for discussion and refreshments. (this is at the end of the session at the day time shares or in the middle of the session in the evening shares)
We finish with a grounding circle .
I expect all Reiki students and practitioners to abide by the Reiki Code of Ethics- if you have any doubts about what this is then email me for a copy!

Reiki cannot be given or received by anyone who has consumed alcohol that day.
Remember- during a treatment people sometimes have emotions releasing. This is normal during a healing. This can be crying, shaking, laughing- all of these are normal responses when releasing blockages. As Practitioners we trust in the process and allow the reiki to do its work!
Be prepared to step out of a treatment if you feel over affected.
The kitchen available for us to use- please feel free to take some time out and have a cuppa or some fresh air if you need to.
Take care of yourself. You are responsible for yourself whilst in the share- if at any point you feel unsafe or over whelmed then do whatever you need to do to look after yourself.
Bringing friends or non-reiki people to the share- I welcome non- reiki people if they have a genuine interest in learning about reiki. If you bring a friend then you are responsible for them. I invite any one who contacts me about learning reiki along so they can talk to us about our experience of reiki and so they can meet me and get an idea of whether they would like me as a teacher.
A reiki share is not a place to come if you need a full treatment- in a share no one has any legal responsibility as there is no money exchange for the treatments we share. It is not a client/ practitioner arrangement.

FFI about Reiki Courses, Shares, Wise Women's Workshops and other products, see my website www.rachaelhertogs.co.uk or email info@rachaelhertogs.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub