Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Angela Rawlins, May 9 2008 3:33PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Leisure Medical

Just thought I'd pass this on on 'Three Counties' just to make sure people see it.

Posted by Chris Plumtree (Web Administrator), May 9 2008 2:54PM

We have received an email from another therapist who is not a member of the CThA and wished to voice her views over this issue.

I have read with great interest some of your posts relating to Leisure Medical. I am not a member of the Complementary Therapists Association, however I operate as a Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist in the London area and I have undergone the exact same experience as some of your members with regard to this company. I will shortly be starting legal action against LM and would be very interested in contacting your affected members so that we may perhaps combine our approach to put these rogue operators out of action. I would be incredibly grateful if you would forward this email to any of your members that might be interested in joining me.

As I am sure is the case with your members I am an independent practicioner trying to develop small business where I can earn a living and help myr communities and those within then. As for myself I know that it is quite an isolated existence and I do feel that this renders us vulnerable to exploitation. I am a member of the National Council of Psychotherapists and also the General Hypnotherapy Register. I am contacting them both with my story so that they can warn other practicioners to avoid this type of advertising scam.

Kind regards

Eve Stanway (Swale)

If you wish to contact Eve, please feel free to contact her having given us the ok to publish her email.

eve.swale@ntlworld.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Three Counties Border (Berks/Hants/Surrey)