Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Crow, Jul 29 2005 10:17AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reiki Classes - September

Reiki Classes in Montpelier, Bristol

Reiki means “universal wisdom and life energy”

It is a Japanese form of healing similar to spiritual healing where the practitioner channels divine light to aid the physical and energy body to heal. Reiki is primarily a powerful ‘self help’ tool- it helps develop a positive attitude to life, heightens intuition, increases energy and expands creativity.It is an excellent tool for health practitioners to use to replenish their energy as well as complimenting their own therapies.

Reiki I- this level allows you to channel reiki energy and thus treat yourself and others. The class consists of an attunement as well as all the required information and practical exercises to allow you to understand and use Reiki.

Reiki II- building on Level I, this level increases the flow of reiki energy and includes a further attunement. Reiki symbols are also given to help with more specific areas of healing and to allow distant treatments.

costs- sliding scale £75 -£150

Start Dates- (classes run for 4 weeks)

Reiki I Tuesday 6th September 7-9pm

Reiki II Thursday 8th September 7-9pm

(the last Reiki II class on Sept 29th will be til 10pm and there is a Reiki share in the middle of the classes- Friday 16th Sept which you are encouraged to join!)

Classes will be facilitated by Rachael O’Neill ~ Master of Usui Reiki. Rachael also runs monthly reiki shares- allowing reiki students to meet and support other students and practitioners- new reiki students and practitioners are welcome.

Contact Rachael for further info or to book 9245040 angelhealing_bristol@yahoo.co.uk

I am also available to run workshops for your group; wise women workshops, mother and daughter rites of passage days, ‘Power of Menstruation' courses and basic relaxation classes.
Christine Jeffcutt
Jul 29 2005 1:51PM
Hi Rachel

I have received your message concerning your reiki classes and will contact you soon regarding your workshops. I posted a message recently regarding workshops I am running at Kingswood Natural Health Centre. I am interested to find out more about what you do and can offer and would like to meet up with you. I will be in touch.

Kind regards

Christine Jeffcutt
Rachael Crow
Jul 29 2005 1:55PM
Hi Christine,
thanks for your reply! I would love to connect with you. I'm away running workshops and a holiday in August so please contact me before the 5th Aug or after the 29th.

blessings
Rachael x

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub