Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gillian Kenyon, May 24 2008 6:27PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New Clients for therapists in the Dublin area

Due to the success of the numerous promotional campaigns in which we are involved, we are in the embarrassing position of needing more therapists in the Dublin area.

We currently have 117 clients UK-wide whose contact details need verifying so they can be referred to a suitable therapist. Could anyone from the local group who wishes to expand their client base contact us with some urgency - TheHClub@Hotmail.com.

Please advise the address details of the places from which you work, including postcodes (if mobile, your home location and miles radius that you are willing to travel)
Your therapy skills
Your contact phonenumber

To find out more about us and how we work, take a look at our web-site on www.TheHClub.org.uk

As these clients are already registered, we hope not to keep them waiting long so timescale to quality assure applicants detials is of the greatest importance to us.

Earliest replies would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks
Mark Donoghue
May 26 2008 12:40PM
Hmmmm,

I didn't realise that Dublin was considered a local group for the UK?!?!?

It's strange, I was approached by a second UK-based company not so long ago who didn't take too kindly to my tongue in cheek reply to their offer of work for a competitor that isn't even based in this country!!.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Mark.
Gillian Kenyon
May 29 2008 1:08PM
Hello Mark

I don't know why two distinct countries are considered as one by some but as far as I am concerned, I love Eire and have especially fond memories of working in Dublin many years ago. It's only 30 minutes away by plane and just a short Supercat journey by sea. By plane, it is quicker for me to get to Dublin than it is to be driving into the centre of Manchester.

My enquiry was, though, whether anyone in Dublin wanted to participate in what we do as we have had several occassions where we have needed practitioners in Dublin and have, alas, been in the sad situation of having to advise the client that we didn't have anyone there to refer them to.

I hope that by using the CThA forum I have not offended your rightful national pride. Please contact me direct for more information :
TheHClub@Hotmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Dublin, Ireland