Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Adele England, Aug 11 2008 10:30PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Part-time Holistic Therapist position

Further to my previous ad, I have had lots of interest, however I still need a therapist to cover Friday pm from 1pm til 7pm.

Ideally this person would be training in massage, Indian Head Massage and Reflexology, as these are our most popular treatments.

You will be very reliable, have very good client care and excellent timekeeping skills.

The pay is very good, you will receive 15 pounds per one hour treatment (much better pay than in spas/salons which average 7 per hour!)
All advertising will be done on your behalf and towels/oils provided, in a lovely therapy room, which is also due to be refurbished.

Please post a reply on this forum.

Kind regards.
Jessica Marsden
Aug 12 2008 9:39AM
Hello Adele
My name is Jessica and I have been practising Holistic Massage for one year. I am currently working in the Chandos clinic two days a week and i am interested in branching out to other places. Please can you tell me more about where you are based and how this business is managed.
Thank you
Jessica
Beth Ford
Aug 12 2008 10:09AM
Hi Adele,
This is Beth, who left a message with you yesterday. I would be available to work on friday.
look forward to hearing from you,

Beth
Jez Annamaria Marascalchi
Aug 12 2008 11:50AM
Hi Adele,
I would indeed be interested in the vacancy you have for a worker on Friday.
I am trained in a number of therapies inc. on-site massage, reflexology, swedish, deep tissue, aromatherapy, and knowledge of general healthy living and nutrition.
Please be in touch if you would like furthur information. Thanks.
Regards Jez Annamaria
Adele England
Aug 12 2008 12:10PM
Thank you to everyone who replied to my advert.
Please could you email me some details of your work experience, my email address is adeleengland@hotmail.com.
Please include your telephone number and a CV if you have one.
I will then contact you to discuss the position.

Kind regards.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Bristol & Bath Networking Hub