Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Nicola Hill, Sep 2 2008 5:39PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Meetings

Hi

I have recently qualified in Holistic Massage and wondered if there were any local groups I could attend; I live in Chelmsford.

Many thanks

Nicola
Julie Newby
Sep 24 2008 9:50AM
Hello Nicola,

I am really sorry that I didn't reply earlier, I meant to go back to your message but you know how it is I was busy at the time and it went out of my head!!!!

We have a local group which meets at the WI Hall in West Street, Rochford. Our next meeting is on Monday 7th October at 7.30-9.30pm - our gest speaker is talking about Herbal Medicene. It is a multi-disciplined group everyone is really friendly and good fun. Cost of attendance is £4 per person which includes entry (which pays for our hall & speaker) and refreshments.Anyone is welcome to come along so either come by yourself or bring a friend along.

I hope to see you there.

Best regards - Julie Newby SE Essex co-ordinater

P.S. If you'd like to send me your e-mail address I'll put you on my list to send out details of future meetings and local events. This is the last meeting booked for this year as we cancelled the december one as not enough interest. We may however organise a Xmas meal or get together. We are currently compileing our agenda for next year and will be ready soon. You can contact me at julie.newby@btinternet.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Southend Networking Hub