Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ameeta Sabharwal, Sep 5 2008 9:55PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Meeting on 21 September 2008

Dear Member

Please note the details of our forthcoming meeting on Sunday 21st September 2008.

Speaker: Mike Robinson

Time: 11-1pm

Place: Harrow Association of Voluntary Service (HAVS)

The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, (St George’s shopping Centre end) Harrow HA1 4HZ

Cost: £3.00 towards the hire of the hall, our speaker has kindly offered his time at no cost.

Topic: ‘How to succeed as a business and be a successful public speaker’

Mike is an experienced and very successful businessman, both here in the UK and overseas in the United States. The double seminar will cover the two primary aspects of a successful business - .

A) The BUSINESS:

The moment you take a pound from a client for therapy, you are in a business. This informative seminar explores –

- the simple basics of business, ideas that become automatic, free you to focus attention on the client and their well being,

- how to find the client, to grow your business by effective promotion, retain your clients and those they bring to your practise.

B) The SPEAKER:

Speaking in public is a powerful means of telling what you do and who you are. You may be asked to speak to a small group, or a large audience. The seminar focuses on –

- how to remove the fear of speaking.

- how to craft a simple speech, to deliver it with ease and the hidden values of non-verbal presentation.

- how you are perceived by the audience and how your presentation can be effective adding clients to your practise.

The success of our local group depends upon your support and enthusiasm; I do hope I can count on you!

Looking forward to seeing you.

Best wishes and regards

Ameeta

Co-ordinator

South Hertfordshire Group

6/9/2008

Sarah Fellows
Sep 9 2008 1:08PM
Hi Ameeta,

Thanks for your message. I'm afraid that I will be away on holiday then but hope I'll be able to attend another meeting sometime soon.

many thanks,

Sarah Fellows

Post Reply |

| Back Up to South Hertfordshire